The Collierville Princess Mentoring Program is designed to benefit young ladies 6 to 11 years of age. This allows these young women to benefit from and be involved with the Miss Collierville Organization/Miss America Organization and learn from the young women who are role models in our community.
Each young lady will participate in four mini-workshops (two-hours each). Each session is a positive, fun experience for each Princess. Refreshments are included.
At the end of the workshop schedule, each young lady will be crowned a Miss Collierville Princess during a November 4, 2017 Coronation Ceremony at the Harrell Theatre. Each Princess will participate on-stage in the Miss Collierville Pageant production on November 4, 2017. In addition, each Princess will be paired with a contestant in the Miss Collierville Pageant to serve as a Mentor.
Taught by experienced community leaders, workshops topics include:
- Stage Presence/Modeling
- Stage Production
Each Princess will receive:
- Enrollment in all workshops
- Official Miss Collierville Princess Crown
- One color photograph from J&B Childress Portrait Photography
- Participation in Princess Coronation Ceremony
- Participation in Miss Collierville production numbers
- Name and Photograph in the Miss Collierville Program Book
- Discounts on future classes and photography
For additional information, contact our Princess Coordinator Suzanne Jackson:
Registration fee is $140.